Herbalist Association of Nova Scotia
The Herbalist Association of Nova Scotia (HANS) was formed in 2002 by a
group of herbalists and herbal students wanting to see a collective voice
and an active herbal community in Nova Scotia.
HANS has members throughout Nova Scotia and around the world.
The Herbalist Association of Nova Scotia (HANS) is a non-profit organization that promotes the knowledge, acceptance, & practice of herbalism through education, networking, & celebration of plants.
- To promote the proper use of plants as medicine
- To promote locally grown herbs and herbal products
- To promote ethical medicinal plant wild-crafting practices and the protection of endangered medicinal plants
- To network with other health groups and practitioners in NS and beyond
- To promote communication and connections among members
2019 HANS Herb Fair – Home Grown Herbalism
This year’s herb fair will be held Sunday, July 28th at the Cochrane Family Farm.
See the events page for more details and check out our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/herbalns/?ref=group_header.