- This event has passed.
2014 Herb Fair
July 20, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$40 – $65
The Spiritual Nature of Plants
Sunday, July 20
Our Lady of Grace Monastery
A magical adventure through field and forest.
Herb Fair Reminders:
- HANS members and herb fair attendees are invited to sell or trade their herbal wares at our informal Herbal Marketplace…bring a blanket and set-up! Tables may also be available.
- We encourage attendees to make carpool arrangements via Facebook; let us know if you have extra space available in your car or need a ride!
- There is lots of room to camp out the night before and beds are available at the monastery for $50/night. Call the monastery ahead of time if you wish to book a bed: 902-232-2214.
- Remember to bring food and beverages for the weekend as there is not much available in the close vicinity.
- Remember to bring something for the herbal giveaway circle at the end of the herb fair.
- Travel safely!
Herb Fair Location & Directions:
Our Lady of Grace Monastery 940 Monastery Road, Monastery, NS
take exit 37 off of NS-104 Trans Canada Hwy;
on Route 4 follow signs towards Monastery and Our Lady of Grace Monastery.
Monastery Phone: 902-232-2214
Herb Fair Camping Location:
(home of a local herbalist and HANS BOD member)
1361 Cape Jack Road Havre Boucher, NS
from the NS-104 Trans Canada Hwy take exit 38 toward Havre Boucher/Frankville
turn left onto Frankville Rd.
turn right onto NS-4 E (signs for Havre Boucher/Cape Jack/Auids Cove)
take 1st left onto Cape Jack Rd
Herb Fair Schedule
Click to + Expand
Click to + Expand
Opening Circle with Billy Lewis, of Nova Scotia Mi’kmaq descent
Closing Circle with Lynn-Marie Mattie, herby woman, astrologer and yoga teacher from Tracadie.
Plus – possible surprise guest